Bespoke Online Training Plans
The Dog's Point of View Bespoke Online Training Plans can be a great way to get the help training information and support you need right now, even if we don't live near each other. They are convenient, detailed and tailor made to you, your dog, your lifestyle and your specific requirements, and can be an excellent solution for many training and behaviour issues.
But don't just take my word for it.... see below for what other clients have to say...
Every plan includes:
- An initial 2 hour consultation via Telephone or Skype
- Detailed written notes & a full training plan following our initial consultation
- All the step by step training guides you need to help you.
- Training explanations via Video & Audio files
- Fortnightly email/telephone check ins to ensure progress & eliminate any issues should they arise
- Full email support for the duration of your plan, ask as many questions as you need
- Plus The Dog's Point of View exclusive Monthly Training Journals to help you stay on track and get the results you want.
I have helped many clients via Bespoke Online Training Plans in a great variety of areas.
- Newly adopted Rescue dogs
- On & Off lead Reactivity (no bite history)
- Pulling on the lead
- Excessive Barking
- Bad Manners at Home
- Reactivity to strangers (no bite history)
- Jumping Up
- Lack of Recall
- Deafness & lack of attention
What Some of My Online Clients Have to Say
The Process for Arranging Your Bespoke Online Training Plan
- Register using the button below
- Complete a short form providing basic details about you and your dog, your environment and the issues or questions you would like covered in your plan
- I will contact you as quickly as possible, and always aim to be within 48hrs to arrange a convenient time with you for your initial 2 hour consultation to take place
- I will email you an invoice for payment securely by paypal or Bank Transfer.
- All Plans require payment at time of booking to secure your time allocation as an ongoing client.
- If required to help me provide the best plan possible, I may ask you to provide some short video clips of your dogs behaviours or training problems.
3 month Bespoke Online Training Plan = £199.00.
6 month Bespoke Online Training Plan = £329.00
Please Read This Important Information
While Bespoke Online Training Plans are extremely worthwhile in helping many dog guardians find the information and help they need to guide them towards long-lasting solutions, nothing can replace an in person session with a qualified trainer, especially when dealing with fear-based behaviour issues such as aggression and separation anxiety. These issues can certainly be addressed via Bespoke Online Training Plans, and immediate & essential management solutions can be put in place following your consultation, to help alleviate the problem, but it is important to understand that to effectively address these types of behaviours, it often requires in person assistance from a suitably qualified force free trainer in your local area. If this is the case, I will chat through this with you, and we can adjust your plan accordingly both in length and cost.
There is often still great benefit, however, in embarking on a Bespoke Online Training Plan, even for these more complicated behavioural problems, especially if you don't live near a recommended force free trainer. A Bespoke Plan can not only help point you in the right direction in terms of immediate strategies you can put in place, but it can also expose any of your behaviours that could be exacerbating the issue.