About the Lifeskills Programme
The Lifeskills Dog Training Programme is a 3 month programme that takes place both at your home & in a variety of outside locations.
This training programme is perfect for older dogs that have no real major behavioural issues, but just maybe need general training or to strengthen some behaviours that have become less reliable, like recall, chasing, general manners etc. Ideal for newly adopted rescue dogs and as refresher training for older dogs.
What's covered in the Lifeskills Dog Training Programme
- An introduction to Clicker Training
- All the foundation behaviours
- Engagement and bonding training (the foundation of all other training)
- Confidence training (an invaluable part of any dogs education)
- Manners Refresher Training
- Impulse Control Training
- Recall Refresher Training
- Management and Retraining for Chasing behaviours
- Lead work (if required)
- Dealing with minor problems
What's included in the cost of the Lifeskills Dog Training Programme
- Natural & healthy training treats for all your training sessions
- An appropriate length training line
- Treat Bag
- 3 Clickers
- An interactive Feeder
- Training Journal
- 3x 60 minute Private Training sessions - 1 per month
- 6x Group Training sessions/walks - 2 per month (optional)
The booking times for your private training sessions will be flexible, the group sessions will be at fixed times. You will be provided with detailed session follow up emails, step by step training guides for all the exercises covered and full support by telephone & email for the duration of your programme.
Currently available in Rotherham, Sheffield, Worksop, Doncaster and Surrounding Areas (travel costs may apply)
Booking is Payable in Advance.