Join The Dog's Point of View Coaching Group
The Dog's Point of View Coaching group will be an online community portal for anyone that has signed up for one of our online courses or wishes to receive ongoing support and advice on our Membership portal.
The Coaching group is currently in the process of construction and will contain lots of interesting, helpful and problem solving files. There will be both written files and video demonstrations and the opportunity to join group chats. You can interact with other members in the coaching group, make new friends and get together offline if you are local to each other.
The aim of the group is not only to be able to help more people solve training and behaviour challenges but also to provide you as members with the kind of high quality content and information that teaches you about dogs, about how they think, how they see the world and how they communicate both with us and each other, not simply how to teach them to do stuff... or stop doing stuff!
The kind of things you can expect as a member:
- Informational posts and teaching videos
- High quality articles both from myself and from recognised professionals in their field
- Scientific research information
- Video demonstrations
- How to guides
- Problem Specific Teaching Flowcharts
- Discounted products and online courses
- Discounted opportunities to work one to one with me
- Recommended services, products, books, holiday accommodation etc.
A Taste of the Courses & Information that will be available to Members
- Learning to Speak Dog - Why would you live with someone and not learn their language?
- Understanding Romanian Rescue Dogs and their different traits & perspectives on the world
- Reactivity in all its various forms - To dogs, people, traffic, bikes, joggers etc
- Working with Adolescent dogs and all the challenges that come with this period
- How to teach all manner of Life Skills & how to apply them to specific problems
- Leave it
- Loose Lead Walking
- Helping your Anxious or Fearful dog
- Desensitisation Techniques
- Counter Conditioning for specific problems
- Noise Phobias
- Resource Guarding
- Learning about the most powerful influence over your dogs behaviour and how you can use this to your advantage rather than have it working against you!
How to Join the Coaching Group
The Coaching group is not live yet, it's under construction as we speak on a new community portal! To make sure you get notified when the Coaching group goes live, please subscribe to the website or join my Private Facebook Group HERE where you can be receiving tips and advice that I post into the group while you're waiting.
You can also follow me on Instagram HERE for more fun and pics 🙂
Briefly About Me:
Founder & Business Owner of The Dog's Point of View. Over 30 years of learning & experience. Advanced Diplomas in Canine psychology and life coaching, Animal Reiki certified and committed to continued studies in both human and canine behaviour and psychology. Teacher, Life Coach, Writer, Holistic Dog Teacher and Behaviour Consultant. Passionate about learning, inspiring and helping as many people as possible understand their dogs better, helping them to live the most amazing lives possible with these beautiful souls we choose to share our lives with. You can read more about me here if you wish.
Author of two Books (so far - more in the pipeline)
Both books are available on Amazon via the links below.