About the Reactive Dog
The Reactive Dog Training Programme is a 6 month programme that takes place both at your home & in a variety of outside locations.
This training programme is specifically structured to help guardians of dogs that display reactive behavioural responses to any variation of trigger. Reactivity is an uncontrolled emotional response, and as such takes time to change and is often not a stand alone problem. This programme is a complete reactivity reduction process and will address all areas of your dogs lifestyle to ensure the maximum likelihood of success.
What's Included in the Reactive Dog Training Programme
- An introduction to Clicker Training and why it works so well for reactive dogs
- Environmental and lifestyle de-stress
- Engagement and bonding training (the foundation of all other training)
- Confidence training for both dog and guardian (an essential aspect of a reactive dog programme)
- 1st stage - Development of protection & trust exercises
- 2nd stage - Implementation of response management & control exercises
- 3rd Stage - Reactivity reduction exercises using counter conditioning & desensitisation work
- Impulse control training - to help your dog learn to respond rather than react
What's included in the cost of the Reactive Dog Training Programme
- Natural & healthy training treats for all your training sessions
- An appropriate length training line
- Treat Bag
- 3 Clickers
- An interactive Feeder
- Training Journal
- 9x 45 minute Private Training sessions
- 4x Controlled Group Training sessions/walks - 2 per month for the last 2 months (progress dependant)
The booking times for your private training sessions will be flexible, the group sessions will be at fixed times. You will be provided with detailed session follow up emails, step by step training guides for all the exercises covered and full support by telephone & email for the duration of your programme and for 6 mths beyond.
Currently available in Worksop, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and Surrounding Areas (travel costs may apply)
Booking is Payable in Advance. You are welcome to make 2 equal payments, the 1st at the commencement of your programme and the 2nd after 1 month.