Specialist Help & Training Advice Group
For Guardians with Romanian Rescue Dogs
Romanian Dogs are a bit different from British dogs, having stronger natural instincts they can present their guardians with a variety of challenges. Many trainers are not experienced with foreign dogs, and can struggle to give the best advice on general training and behaviour issues that takes this aspect into account. Having access to the right advice and support is so important for guardians with Rommies, to ensure they fully understand the individual characteristics of their particular dogs.
Many problems experienced in the first few weeks of adoption, if not handled correctly, can end up becoming very stressful long term challenges for both dogs and Guardians. Often this could have been prevented had the Guardians had the right knowledge and support from the beginning.
CLICK HERE to read my article on The Recommended Do's & Don'ts for Settling in Your Romanian Rescue Dogs.
All training methods used are force free and positive reward based techniques
The Dog's Point of View Teaches Dogs & Their People with Empathy, Compassion and Understanding
The Rommies I Have Lived With
Why Join This Group
- Get advice and information on training & behaviour problems with ongoing support via email.
- Living with Rommies can be challenging at times, having support available to you can help lessen that overwhelmed feeling
- Access to step by step help from a qualified professional who knows these dogs & understands their different characteristics
- Teach your dog effectively in their own environment where their everyday problems exist
- Step by Step training guides specific to your problems and training needs
- Video Training Demonstrations & feedback if required
- Private Facebook Group for the support of members, or we can just correspond via Email.
- This service has already helped many guardians solve training & behaviour problems with their Romanian Rescue Dogs
This group has already helped Guardians with a range of challenges
- Problems with Walking on the Lead
- Lack of Recall
- Inter-household Aggression
- Jumping Up
- Excessive Barking
- Chewing & Destructive Behaviours
- Dog - Dog Reactivity
- Dog - People Reactivity
- Separation Anxiety Related Problems
- Crate Training
Some of my Rommie Clients
What's the Cost to Join?
Monthly Subscription - £34.99 Per month
3 Monthly Subscription - £74.99 Per Quarter
(5% of Membership Subscriptions will be donated to a Romanian Rescue Organisation)
This group has already prevented many Romanian Rescue Dog adoptions from failing because of problems within the home and on walks.
It is my passion to help guardians of these beautiful souls understand them better and overcome any challenges they may present.
Please Note: This group may not be suitable for all problems so if your application to join contains any information I feel
I cannot help you with via this service, and that you need to work in person with a qualified professional,
I will notify you immediately & refund your subscription. I will do all I can to ensure you find the right person to help you in person,
as not all trainers are experienced in working with foreign dogs.
Join Today Securely via PayPal
Please Note: This is a subscription service. Your subscription payment will automatically renew at the end of each
subscription term unless you cancel it. You are free to cancel at any time.