Telephone & Skype Consultations
Telephone or Skype consultations can be a great way to get the help and support you need, even if we don't live near each other. They are a convenient, easy way to get the advice and information you need right now, and can be an excellent solution for many training and behaviour issues.
Every consultation includes a written follow up email containing a recap and details of the information discussed, and any step by step training guides you need to help you. I have helped many clients via telephone/skype consultations in a great variety of areas.
- Newly adopted Romanian Rescue dogs
- On & Off lead Reactivity
- Pulling on the lead
- Excessive Barking
- Bad Manners at Home
- Reactivity to strangers (both in and outside the home)
- Jumping Up
- Lack of Recall
- Deafness & lack of attention
The Process for Arranging Your Telephone or Skype Consultation
- Register using the button below
- Complete a short questionnaire providing basic details about dog, your environment and the issues or questions you would like covered in your consultation.
- I will contact you as quickly as possible, and always aim to be within 48hrs to arrange a convenient time with you for your consultation to take place
- I will send an invoice for payment securely by paypal or Bank Transfer
Cost for a Telephone or Skype Consultation is £35 for a 60 minute session.
Payable in Advance (Includes 1 months email support)
Please Read This Important Information
While telephone & Skype consultations are extremely worthwhile to help dog owners find answers to questions and guide them towards long-lasting solutions, nothing can replace an in person session with a qualified trainer, especially when dealing with fear-based behaviour issues such as aggression and separation anxiety. These issues can certainly be addressed during phone & skype consultations, and immediate & essential management solutions can be put in place following your consultation, to help alleviate the problem initially, but it is important to understand that to effectively address these types of behaviours, extensive and personalised behaviour modifications are almost always necessary.
There is still great benefit, however, in having a phone or skype consultation, even for these more complicated behavioural problems, especially if you don't live near a recommended positive reward based trainer. A consultation can not only help point you in the right direction in terms of immediate strategies you can put in place, but it can also expose any of your behaviours that could be exacerbating the issue.