'Cease & Desist'
6 Week One to One Training Programme
This is hands down THE MOST EFFECTIVE & RELIABLE behaviour I teach to my dogs, and it works so well that I have structured the entire training process into a 6 week programme, so I can get this out there as a single topic, focused course to the people who need it!
The Train My Dog 'Cease & Desist’ Programme is ideal for dogs that:
- Run off to see people or other dogs, children playing or some other interesting situation
- Get over aroused at the sight of cyclists, joggers, traffic , cats or other dogs
- Can be reactive to particular triggers
- Appear to be in a world of their own when out on walks
- Lack self control or impulse control around distractions
- Chase squirrels, birds, rabbits, deer and any other variety of small furries
- Like to sample any variation of poo based substances they may come across on walks
This programme will enable you to:
- Build & Strengthen the bond of trust between you and your dog
- Develop a strong and reliable response from your dog when in highly distracting circumstances
- Get your dogs attention whenever you want it
- Call your dog away from anything you don’t want him to be engaged with
- Communicate effectively to your dog when you want him to remain with you
Cost for The 'Cease & Desist'
6 Week 121 Training Programme
Only 1 Programme Place Available per month
(Includes training line, clickers & treat bag)
together with natural healthy treats for all of your training sessions.
'Loose Lead Walking'
5 Day Intensive One to One Training Programme
In my personal opinion, the quickest way to achieve a successful, long lasting solution to being dragged around the streets by your dog like you don't even exist at the other end of the lead, is to teach intensively over a short period of time. The training itself is not complicated or hard to master, but the majority of guardians struggle to implement it consistently enough, especially in the beginning, for it to be effective.
This can mean you feel like you've been trying to teach your dog
to walk nicely on a lead FOREVERRRRR!
The Programme includes:
- 5x 60 minute training sessions over 5 days
- Use of positive reward methods only - There will ABSOLUTELY NOT be any use of choke chains/prong collars or any such unpleasant equipment
- Teaching your dog in a way he understands what we want of him
- Teaching your dog how to walk nicely on a lead so the behaviour lasts in his muscle memory long term!
- Disengaging your dog from the entrenched habit of pulling on the lead (if he has one)
- Teaching you as his guardian how to easily ensure he never returns to pulling on the lead EVER AGAIN 🙂